Advertising Guidelines - Important Informations
SAFETY INFORMATION: If you do not know the seller never send money in advance! Always be in a public place for buying & selling, like a Starbucks Coffee! Never go alone to a meeting! Don't ship to Nigeria!
When meeting someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home.
- Be especially careful buying/selling high value items.
- Consider making high-value exchanges at your local police station.
- Tell a friend or family member where you're going.
- Take your cell phone along if you have one.
- Consider having a friend accompany you.
- Trust your instincts.
- The advertiser assumes all legal responsibility for the content of the advertisement.
- While AppleRider may review the advertisements, it is not obliged to do so. AppleRider is not responsible for monetary or non-monetary damages caused by advertisements posted by users.
- Only Apple products and related accessories, Apple-related hardware and software may be posted on the AppleRider website.
- AppleRider may review advertisements and may remove advertisements it judges to be deceitful such as:
- Multiple advertisements
- Misleading or illegal advertisements
- Repeat offenders will be permanently banned from advertising
- We encourage anyone suspecting deceitful advertisements to contact us in order to facilitate the removal of the offending advertisement.
- Advertisements expire in 180 days.
- Registered users may post two advertisements on AppleRider without incurring any additional fees. To post additional advertisements the user must purchase advertising points. Minimums of 100 points are necessary for posting the fourth advertisement. Points may be purchased with paypal, credit card or bank check.
- By using iCredit points the user may purchase enhanced advertisement placement.
- Enhanced advertisement placement include:
- Placement on the right side of the homepage, vertically
- In the News section, on the left side with large images
- Not on the homepage, with blue framing
- Not on the homepage, horizontally moving images on top
- On mobile devices, moving bottom banner
- Other options: top position placement in the Classifieds section for 5 days, or multiple images. Contact us for additional options. New advertisements may be edited in the first 24 hours, but not deleted. All advertisers are expected to remove advertisements once the product is sold.
- We are here to help both advertisers and customers. Contact us via email@example.com or by clicking on the ”Contact Us” link on the bottom of this page.
- All registration will be the first iCredit's gift!
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on AppleRider:
- weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
- ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
- pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service
- ivory; endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof
- false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
Please be sure items are safe use and legal to sell.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (cpsc.gov)
- Reseller's Guide to Selling Safer Products
- SaferProducts.gov (saferproducts.gov)
- Recalls.gov (recalls.gov)
- Safercar.gov (safercar.gov)
For more information about personal safety online, check out these resources:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Before you buy Used Apple product, always check Apple warranty and iOS devices Activation Lock to! Use link our site.
Thank you, AppleRider™
Enjoy The Site:)